Friday, January 05, 2007

Our New Look 2

Well, I am almost done tweaking this baby to look like we want it to look. Isn't D great with the digital scrapbooking stuff? So far she has made two banners which I have set to randomly rotate each time you come to our blog. She is thinking of making 1-2 more in the future.

It should work in Firefox now and so far it sounds like it does. Hooray for that!

So, if you have any suggestions, let me know.

I also wanted to share with you a conversation that actually happened today.

Lawson was running around and fell down. He came over to me and I asked him if he wanted me to kiss it better. He of course thought that was a good idea, so I asked him where it hurt. He says, "On my owie." (Where else!?) So Alia came over and says in a very concerned voice, "I think I know where it hurts daddy. Right here on his frontal cortex. There's a red spot." And indeed there was a red spot on his forehead.

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

That is funny!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the banners. If I ever get around to making some, I might come your way to figure out how to get it on our blog.

And once again... what have you done to your kids? I actually think it's pretty cute. Although if she starts using those terms in school, the other kids will have no clue what she's talking about!

Kristy said...

The blog looks great and I love that the banners rotate. How cool! I am cracking up about Alia´s comment. Deep inside I´m not sure that whole Kaplan skit for the 2nd year show was a joke. What did Alia REALLY get for Christmas? ha ha