Saturday, July 25, 2009

Introducing...




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Beautiful! Well done guys!

Kristy said...

This turned out so cute, D!

Becca said...

Congrats! Camilla is beautiful! Way to go!

Chad said...

Congratulations! I am quite impressed that you already have a cute digiscrape of her!!! In my dreams..

nathalia said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby! Hope you are all well!

Ashley C. said...

Congratulations you guys! It looks like baby and mom are doing well. And by the way I love the girls' room from a couple of posts ago. Good luck with recovery!

Eva said...

Congrats Ebberts! She's beautiful! Good luck with the sleepless nights and do something for yourself every day!

Andy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. What a sweet baby.

Andy said...

Actually this is Beca, but Andy wishes you well and congrats too!

Tris said...

yay for camilla grace!!! i just love that name! what a beautiful baby! she is definitely yours. she looks like the gang. we LOVE you and are so happy for your beautiful "pioneer day" baby.

Linds said...

Beautiful! Congrats!