Saturday, January 06, 2007

Goals Update

Well, it's been a week since the new year and I thought I would give you an update. Of the four areas I am working on, I decided to focus on physical this week. I did well, doing cardio 5 days this week and light weights 3 days. One of my cardio days was about two hours of frisbee and volleyball. I didn't eat the greatest, but I ate better than I did in December! :)

This week I will focus on mental as that was my weakest area.

There are lots of online tools for your goals, but I recently found one that I LOVE and that I plan to use from here on out. It's called www.joesgoals.com. It is very simple and easy to use. You put in whatever goals you would like and then you check them off each day. You can also put in negative goals and put a check mark there if you do what you shouldn't be doing. It tallies up your points for every check mark and keeps track of how you're doing. You can also write things in your log if you want to put in more detail. The website has tags (like blogger does now!) and so I have one tag for each of the four areas within the 7th habit that I am focusing on. It's a really great site and I recommend it to all of you if you're trying to keep track of your goals!

1 comment:

Apeface said...

Sounds like you're doing pretty well on your goals so far. That's a pretty cool website. It helps to see how you're doing.